Legal Information About the Website
What does having my personal information mean to me?
Any information that can be used to identify or authenticate you is considered personal data.
This website collects information such as your surnames, first and last names, birth date, and place of birth.
Signs, IP addresses, postal and email addresses, and signatures are all gathered.
What are the most recent privacy laws?
When you visit our website, we may collect, utilize, or process personal information about you.
Other parties may provide incoming connections (redirects) from our domain to third-party websites.
We have no influence over the content or privacy practices of third-party websites.
We strongly recommend that you read the Privacy Policies for each site before using any of their services.
Websites can only collect a limited amount of information.
The following are the most common:
- Direct interactions: We keep the information you provide us in our forms (for example, a subscription form or an application form). We also keep information that you provide to us by mail, phone, or email.
- Automated technology: Our website may save your IP address and browser history automatically.
(See “What happens with the information?” for further information.)
We can seek more information in addition to what we have requested on our website.
When you purchase a service or fill out a form, you grant us permission to use your data in the manner you intended.
We require that you give current and correct information to offer the greatest user experience.
Submit your newsletter subscription form.
We are not liable for erroneous, false, or misleading information.
This form must be signed by the person completing it.
The consent of the minor petitioner is required when the parent or guardian submits an application on their behalf.
All of these terms should be recognizable to you:
- We will notify the person if we need to get information on an adult from someone other than the reference. If the person named objects to the application/form/submission of their personal data, we will not proceed with any registration/application or any other services on our website.
- We will notify the guardian if we need to release information about a minor without their consent. If the parent or guardian of the individual named objects to the application/form/submission of the minor’s personal data, we will not proceed with any registration/application or any other services on our website.
What happens to the data?
Your personal information can be used in a variety of ways.
These are some examples:
- Keep you up to date on the ETIAS and other essential information.
- If you are interested, we will contact you through the newsletter.
- To respond to a message.
These criteria will be used to handle your personal information:
- You have given us permission to use your personal data only for the purpose for which it was acquired (e.g. Customer Service can read your email to address your problem).
- To fulfill our legal duties and/or any administrative or judicial requirements.
- Billing for our services, enhancing customer service, and monitoring our website for fraudulent activities are all examples of legitimate interests.
How long will we retain your information?
Personal information will not be removed even if it was utilized to provide the service.
In the event of a civil action or dispute emerging from our services, your personal information will not be given to any other parties.
Your personal information will be erased from our databases after a certain length of time.
We shall destroy all personal data at this time.
What personal information do we have access to?
We may share your personal information with third parties if you visit our website.
It will only occur in the following circumstances:
- To meet our legal duties and/or the needs of any administrative or judicial authority.
- For technical assistance with our information system.
- To safeguard our legitimate interests, we shall defend professional service allegations.
If your personal information is being sent worldwide, you may be required to follow additional privacy policies or legislation.
View the Privacy Policies of any website to which you are referred to protect your privacy.
We ensure your privacy and security. Our website makes use of cutting-edge information systems. We adhere rigorously to technological and organizational privacy precautions. Your personal information is safeguarded against unauthorized or illegal usage. All of our employees and contractors must follow our stringent data security regulations. We will not acquire your personal information without your permission. We will safeguard your personal information on our website. We take every measure to protect your privacy. Fake emails or websites claiming to be from partners should not be trusted. It is your responsibility to take all reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information.
Your say in the matter